The-meltingpot.comTMP
St. Andrews Anglican Church (Saint Andrew Parish Church) was devastated by hurricane in 1841, was rebuilt in 1842. Located at Highway 2, Belleplaine, Barbados
St. Andrews Historic Church.jpg
Barbados

Home | About this Site | Preview Page | Photo Gallery | Philadelphia Page | Caribbean Focus
Good Books | Site Information | Site map | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Commentary |
Contact Us


This Sites Design and up-keep, by Nigel Elcock